Garmin’s latest watch is trying to bridge the gap between fitness and smartwatch, and spoiler alert, it does a pretty darn good job. This is the Garmin Venue 3, so let’s take it for a spin.
Garmin venu 3 will be release in Summer of the 2023. If you’re familiar with some of Garmin’s earlier watches, specifically the Venue 2 and 2S released in 2021, there’s not too much of a surprise when it comes to the functionality and look and feel of the Venu 3. It’s all in the name; that Upcoming Garmin Venu 3 Will Comes with the couple of extra features, specifically a speaker and microphone on board, which means you’ll be able to talk to your voice assistant, take quick calls on your wrist, and even respond to text messages using your voice and dictation.
Garmin Venu 3 Release Date.
The Venu product line has gone through three versions so far. The first one came out in September 2019, then a Second Generation Venu 2 was released in April 2021. In January 2022, another model called Venu 2 Plus was launched at CES. The release schedule for this product line has been a bit unpredictable. Now We are Expecting the Garmin Venu 3 Release Date in the 2023.
Garmin Venu 3 Design.
Looks-wise, this watch is very similar to the Venu 2 series. It’s got a round AMOLED display, it’s bright, it’s really easy to see in broad daylight, and there is an auto-brightness sensor on board. We can see the bigger sizes of venu, which is different from the Venue 2 series. If you have a smaller wrist, you might find that some watches can overwhelm you, but I actually found this one was a pretty happy medium. I didn’t find that it was too big at all, and I definitely enjoyed the extra real estate on the screen. we also discussed about the Nikon Nikon z6 iii Release Date, Rumors And Specifications.
What I Likes about the Garmin Venu?
Elsewhere on the exterior, there is one extra button on the side and a speaker on the opposite side. Now, when you long-press that button in the middle, it brings up your voice assistant, either Siri on iOS, Google Assistant, or Bixby when you’re on Android. And good news, yes, it is compatible with Android and iOS. That button can also be programmed to have a shortcut when you press it just once. I like to set it to be my music app.
Garmin Venu 3 Specification.
- Display: 1.3 inch AMOLED touchscreen display with a resolution of 416 x 416 pixels and Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 45.4 x 45.4 x 12.2 mm
- Weight: 49 grams
- Battery Life: Up to 10 days in smartwatch mode, up to 7 hours in GPS mode with music, and up to 8 hours in GPS mode with continuous GPS tracking
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM water resistance rating, which means it is water-resistant up to 50 meters
- Sensors: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor, barometric altimeter, compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, thermometer, ambient light sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Compatibility: Android and iOS
- Music Storage: Up to 650 songs
- Payment: Garmin Pay contactless payment solution
- Health Features: 24/7 heart rate monitoring, advanced sleep monitoring, stress tracking, menstrual cycle tracking, hydration tracking, body battery energy monitoring, and more.
- These specifications may vary slightly depending on the specific model and region.